Monday, January 31, 2011

Date book

OK so here it is sorry about the blog run around

This is my new date a month book I shared at my mom's supper sat.
The idea of the book is to give it as a gift filled with Dates one for every month to your sweety. I call it a little marriage insurance. This is my second Date Book by first I will post in a few minutes.
I made this one reusable so I can just add new dates every year. you can see some of my date ideas in my first book.
Check back later in the next few weeks to see more variations on this great book.















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment